Find your local Councillor or MP

  • You can find your local Councillor in Birmingham via the City Council website here. This includes information about elected members of the Council and how to get in touch with them.
  • You can find your local MP via the Parliament website here.

Contacting your Councillor or MP

  • You can find information about contacting your local Councillor via Birmingham City Council’s website here.
  • You can view information about getting in contact with your local MP here.

Write to your MP

You can get support to write to your MP via the Write to Them website here.

Contact us

  • You can call the office on 0800 652 5278 or 0121 636 0990 complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. By providing your contact details you consent to Healthwatch Birmingham getting in touch with you. We take the protection of your data very seriously. If you agree to give us your name and contact details, we will keep your information secure and manage this in accordance with the law and with our Privacy Policy. You can find a copy of this at
  • Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, gif, Max. file size: 100 MB.
    JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF images only
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.