Make a positive difference – Volunteer with us
Why volunteer with Healthwatch Birmingham?
Volunteering is a great opportunity to give something back to the community and make a real difference to local people. It provides an opportunity to develop new skills, build on existing experience and knowledge whilst also supporting any CV gaps. Below are some of the benefits for volunteering with Healthwatch Birmingham:
- Help ensure others less fortunate or without a voice are listened to, involved and empowered to help influence better services
- Make a positive difference within your community
- Feel valued, empowered and part of a team
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Build your skills and knowledge in health and social care
- Gain valuable work experience within non-profit sector
- Get references
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your health, well-being and quality of life
- Actual out of pocket expense reimbursed
- Access to accredited and in-house training and much more…
Volunteer Case Studies
What is it like to volunteer with Healthwatch Birmingham? Hear from our current volunteers about what it is like to get involved and the benefits of volunteering with us by reading our volunteer case studies.
Find out more
- Please note we are not currently recruiting for new volunteers.
- Find out answers to some frequently asked questions about volunteering with Healthwatch Birmingham.
- Find out how to apply.
- If you require accessible format information please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 652 5278 / 0121 636 0990.