Please note we are not currently recruiting for new volunteers.
Community Engagement Volunteer:
Community Engagement means that Healthwatch Birmingham is able to immerse itself into the communities of Birmingham to continuously increase the number of people sharing their stories and experiences.
Community Engagement volunteers will engage with a range of individuals and communities. Work will be carried out at different venues and locations including public spaces, public venues and events.
We need individuals with a passion for working with the public in community settings. Volunteers can make a difference to health and social care services by gathering public experience and supporting our research and investigations.
The objectives of community engagement are to:
- Recruit volunteers to support the work of Healthwatch Birmingham.
- Collect people’s experiences of health and social care services. This includes collecting feedback from the general public, and more targeted work with specific population groups such as refugees & asylum seekers, people affected by mental health issues, people with English as a second language, young people etc.
- Support investigations guided by the research team.
- Sign up members of the public who are interested in sharing their stories and experience on a regular basis.
Find out more
- To find out how to apply click here.