Your feedback can make a difference
Healthwatch Birmingham is your opportunity to share your experiences (good or not so good) of NHS health and social care services where you live.
Our The Feedback Centre is the only local independent way for you to feedback about the care you receive. This could be about general practices (GPs), hospitals, dentists, opticians, pharmacists, nursing and residential homes or care you receive in the community.
The more quality feedback we hear, the better we can understand where services are working well or where improvement is needed.
Sharing your feedback can make a big difference: it helps us make services better for you, your family and your community.
It’s easy to feedback
- Rate and review your health and social care services via our Feedback Centre here.
- You can also contact us by telephone on 0800 652 5278 or by emailing us.
- Talk to us at one of our online drop-in sessions
- Please read our terms and conditions about submitting feedback here – this will ensure we can publish your experiences.
- If you want to make a complaint find more information by scrolling below.
Be like Simon: Watch our 1 minute video to find out how to speak up about your experiences.
Making a complaint
Leaving feedback via our Feedback Centre, or through contacting us directly, does not constitute as submitting a formal complaint. Your views are important in Healthwatch understanding issues that people are experiencing in using health and social care services. Collective issues raised by the public can become evidence, helping us influence service re-design and improvement to meet peoples’ needs.
More information about making a complaint about health or social care in Birmingham:
Our online resources https://healthwatchbirmingham.co.uk/health-and-social-care-information/make-a-complaint-about-a-service/ can help you work out what to do and how to get the most out of your complaint.
- You can find out more information on Healthwatch England’s website here
- You can find further assistance via Citizen’s Advice here
- We are here to help, so you can also talk to us here