Patient and Public Involvement in the Phronesis Project
Invitation to Focus Group from the University of Birmingham.
The Phronesis and the Medical Community Project, a University of Birmingham Project, is looking at what Phronesis (practical wisdom) means to doctors in the context of making “wise decisions”. In the focus group they will explore the role that phronesis plays in strengthening and sustaining trust between the medical community and wider health and social care community in which they practice.
They would like hear the views of patients and the public on:
- What role phronesis plays in sustaining the community’s trust in the medical profession?
- Could it build bonds with the community or make them?
- Could it sustain patients’ values?
- Could it help to rebuild public trust in the light of many scandals?
Focus group information:
- Tea and Coffee from 10.30am,
- Focus Group starts 11am
- Lunch from 12.30pm
- Travel expenses will be paid
Please confirm if you intend to come by emailing Catherine Weir on: email@example.com