HAVE YOUR SAY: Hands, Face and Space – Focus Group for Young People
Are you 16-25 years old?
Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group would like to invite you to participate in an informal group chat, which will last for about 1 ½ hours.
They would love to hear your thoughts on the following:
- The various national campaigns about Coronavirus e.g the recent one on Hands, Face and Space
- Hand sanitising/washing hands
- Face coverings/masks
- Social distancing
- Government guidelines
The information/insight gathered from talking to you will help us frame the messages aimed at young people in the future.
You have the opportunity of:
- 1:1 chat to talk to a team member virtually
- Group chat with a team member and other young people virtually
- Group chat with a team member and your friends virtually
Booking a Place
If you are able to spare some time to speak to us, please join one of our sessions below:
- If you live, work or study in West Birmingham, please book onto
Monday 12th October 2020, 10am-11.30am
- If you live, work or study in Sandwell, please book onto
Monday 12th October 2020, 2pm-3.30pm
If you would like to take part, please email email@example.com or telephone 0121 612 1447 so that you can be sent the joining details.