Find out how to contact a local politician.

Local Councillor

Find your local Councillor. The Birmingham City Council website includes information about elected members of the Council and how to get in touch with them.

Member of Parliament

Find your local MP and information about how to contact them. You can also get support to write to your MP

If you need help understanding the right organisation to support you please contact us by email on or call (freephone) 0800 652 5278

Find more help

Improving your wellbeing

Find services ranging from carer support groups to healthy lifestyle information.

Find out more

Finding community groups

Find charities, community groups and social enterprises in your local area.

Find out more