Our Annual Report celebrates our successes raising the importance and value of people’s experiences in improving the quality of health care in Birmingham during the last year.
The report highlights how people’s views and experiences are key to improving health and social care services in Birmingham. It showcases the importance of providing patients and the public with independent and accessible ways to speak-up about their care, and reflects the essential role of Healthwatch Birmingham in supporting people to do this.
- 59% more people’s experiences being heard and shared
- 13 investigation reports published to influence positive changes to services
- More people from diverse communities have had the opportunity to speak up
- People getting the links they need to health and social care support
- Our work is being recognised and awarded at a national level