We are proud to present the Healthwatch Birmingham Annual Report for 2019-20, demonstrating our growth and achievements for the citizens of Birmingham.
We are now in our sixth year of delivering Healthwatch Birmingham services. Each year we hear more feedback from citizens and use this to help improve services. Our dedication to hear from the hardest to reach in the city, and those most likely to experience inequality, is at the heart of our work. Highlights of our achievements this year include our:
- Report describing patients’ experiences of hospital waiting rooms and the changes made as a result.
- Responses to NHS public consultations about the delivery of services.
- Work relating to the NHS Long Term Plan, which found out what people thought was important for health services in the future.
Thank you to everyone helping us put people at the heart of health and social care, including:
- Members of the public who shared their views and experience with us.
- All of our amazing staff, board members and volunteers.
- All of the voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations that have
contributed to our work.
You all help to make Birmingham a great city. Together we can make it even better.