NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG boundary
Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG wants to hear your views on the proposed boundary changes, by completing a short survey and also booking a place at our planned stakeholder event. At the event, you will be joining our CCG executives and representatives, and it will take place on 30 April 9:30 am – 12:00 noon at West Bromwich Albion Football ground. To register for this event please book a place via Eventbrite.
As key stakeholders in our local health economy, the views of you and your staff are vitally important in ensuring a robust stakeholder consultation takes place and GPs have a balanced and comprehensive view prior to their vote on the three options on the 18 June 2019.
The consultation options:
- Option 1: SWBCCG boundary remains the same and the CCG is integrated into the single commissioning structure for the Black Country and West Birmingham STP
- Option 2: SWBCCG boundary remains the same and the CCG is integrated into the single commissioning structure for Birmingham and Solihull STP.
- Option 3: SWBCCG boundary is redrawn so that West Birmingham practices join the Birmingham and Solihull CCG. This assumes that the Black Country CCGs merge and Sandwell practices become part of a new, Black Country CCG and is only viable if this merger takes place.
Your feedback is vital
- The outcome of this six-week stakeholder consultation will ensure GP members are able to make an informed decision when they vote on the options in June 2019
- It will also assist the CCG in its discussions with partners once both the consultation and members’ vote have been completed
Please now tell us your views
- Please take a few minutes to visit: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SWBCCGboundaries
- Please note the survey will close 6.00 pm on the 6 May 2019.
Following this consultation:
- All feedback will be analysed independently by NHS Arden and GEM CSU who will draft a consultation report
- The outcome of this consultation will allow the CCG Governing Body to have a robust discussion before sharing the consultation outcome report with GP members
- A process will then be undertaken allowing our GP members to vote on the future options for the CCG