Have you contacted a Patient and Liaison Service (PALS) or Customer Service department?
Share your experiences: Have you, or someone you care for, contacted a Patient and Liaison Service (PALS) or Customer Service department at one of Birmingham’s NHS hospital and community trusts?
If yes, Healthwatch Birmingham would like to hear your experience as part of a listening exercise to hear the views of patients, their families or carers about contacting NHS Trusts Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) or Customer services (CS) in Birmingham.
Your experiences will help us:
- To understand whether PALS/CS are supporting people, including ‘complex cases’, in the way they feel they need to be supported.
- Identify ways, that patients, their families and carers, feel that PALS/CS departments should improve.
- Recognise what PALS/CS departments are doing well.
- If necessary, raise this issue with Birmingham NHS Trusts and their PALS/Customer Services departments to make the necessary changes.
You can get involved by:
- Completing an electronic or paper questionnaire (independently or with support from Healthwatch Birmingham staff).
- Talking to a member of Healthwatch Birmingham staff face-to-face or over the phone
Note that your information will be kept confidential and only be used for the purpose stated.
The published findings will be shared with all participants and made available on our website.