Have you used NHS maternity services in West Birmingham in the past five years?
Are you from a Black African or Black Caribbean background?
Share your experiences with Healthwatch Birmingham to help improve maternity services in West Birmingham. We want to know:
• What is working well?
• What is not working well?
• What can be done to make improvements?
How to share your experiences
We can speak to you in the way you would prefer, such as face-to-face, on the phone (including WhatsApp), or via Zoom/Teams.
So we can contact you, please leave your details confidentially by either:
• Calling (freephone) 0800 652 5278 (Mon to Fri: 9am-5pm) and speaking to Chipiliro Kalebe-Nyomongo or Ghazanfar Khan
• Emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completing the online form
Everyone taking part will receive a £20 grocery voucher and be entered into an optional draw for a £50 voucher