Latest Recruitment for Non-Executive Directors – Healthwatch Birmingham Board
Please note: the deadline for applications has now closed.
Healthwatch Birmingham is recruiting Non-Executive Directors to join its board.
Our organisation is in a process of transformational change which will result in people who live and work in Birmingham being at the heart of all changes made in the name of service improvement in health and social care more today and in the future.
We are opening opportunities for people with the right level of executive senior leadership experience who have skills knowledge and competencies that they would like to develop at a governance level. To view the full recruitment advert click here.
We are recruiting for the Non-Executive Directors with the following skills knowledge and competences:
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and/or Social Care systems, national priorities, targets, levers and incentives
- Financial management – treasurer role
- Information Technology
- Health and Safety
- Research Skills – study design- data analysis-abstract submission and publication
- Transformational change – whole systems approach through to continuous and breakthrough improvement.
Enquiries to be submitted to Charmaine Cole:
- Hard copy to: Healthwatch Birmingham, Cobalt Square, 83 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8QG
- Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org