Share your experiences: Getting a GP appointment for an urgent health problem
Have you tried to obtain a General Practice Surgery appointment for a health problem that YOU CONSIDERED to be urgent or an emergency?
If you are a resident in Birmingham, we would like to hear your experiences, whether they are good or bad.
- Please complete our brief questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FHKZ8H5.
- This will take you no longer than 5 minutes. Your information will be kept confidential.
Your contributions to this investigation will help us:
- Explore how General Practitioners make the decision to see patients who contact them for an emergency or urgent health problem
- Consider if the way these decisions are made across the city is just and fair
- If necessary, raise this issue with the relevant organisation in the healthcare system to effect change.
The published findings will be made available on our website.