We’re looking for a part-time Data Entry Officer with exceptional administration skills and a commitment to making a difference in the local community to help create real change for everyone in Birmingham. Healthwatch Birmingham believes everyone deserves the best possible care.
We fight health inequalities by giving people a voice in improving the health and social care services they use, and work with services to ensure long-lasting benefits for patients.
We aim to reach every community in this diverse city. As Data Entry Officer you will play an integral part in the team by entering the feedback we hear about health and social care services into our data systems.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Enter feedback heard into our online Feedback Centre and reporting systems.
- Supervise and train Healthwatch volunteers, based at the office, to enter data.
- Ensure all admin for data tracking and entry is complete and kept up to date.
Essential skills and experience
- ICT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in entering large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data to a high standard.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic proof-reading skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work under pressure independently and as part of a team.
- Able to collect completed feedback forms from our office at Five Ways, Birmingham.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal values being aligned with Healthwatch Birmingham’s values, mission and ambitions.
Salary: £20,812 – £21,968 pro-rata (£12,487 – £13,180 for 21 hours per week)
Location: Birmingham (Five Ways) and working from home
Hours of work: Part-time (21 hours per week)